2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com ally with lend I am

Accepted my satellite telephone to, and closed me to this guard should very tight ground floor in.
I slightly shut eyes, I am unique now want to judge of BE, install to shoot to be like a head here have no.If have, so I no longer play any means, simply opened to negotiate with enemy;If have no, I make to account that a pair the bothersome guy beat dizzy, again make other viewpoints.
I still bare own eyes one silk dinky blind side, then turn to fix attention on bead son to inspect everywhere, I can see of place should be have no what shoot to be like a head.I don't think that they will be like here the Stegosaurus company is there, the ability will shoot to be like a head to conceal completely perfect work.I am just a little continuously very to slow-movingly move the head, everywhere observation, however still didn't see what not the place of enemy opponent.About here am just they to stop for a rest a point at the time, so there is just no equipments like this?
I am tiny to wonder a short while, hence intentionally and just a little groan 1.Indeed as expected,Beats by Dre Electroplating, that a pair guy immediately stop have never rested have no of noise, immediately and together and together dynasty I walked to come over.
Sneer at in my heart, wait until enemies to all stand to my in front, and start squating down the preparation cautiously inspect of time, I suddenly and suddenly and violently rise and shout that a ground of shot beats on the enemy's head by extremely sudden and swift power.A pair matchless and bothersome guy seems low rank Wu Zhe also just, at I under the thus abrupt stroke, they are complete and then have never responded to come over and faint to faint very simply.However is funny BE, until fainting after, they return the Zheng wear a huge cow eye and peep out shocked air.I absolutely will enjoy to make a noise, hence a pair guy eyelid up lightly close, then fastly avoid being seen a side of door.
After roughly feels have no dangerous, I open a door very and lightly, sees a door outside is a hand ladder.I followed hand ladder to walk up and touched exit upwards see go, but the top is a house that the den is similar to.
I inspected surroundings environment, just the Nie hand Nie feet ground walked up, suddenly felling not to, hence hurriedly go toward the left side one Shan, indeed as expected have a cover white the guy one punch of the towel beat for the shot at me to just sign the place of feet, the boxing voice breaks empty take chilly information unexpectedly and rather, it is one to fix for not shallow Wu Zhe to look this person!
We such confrontation but sign, originally I have already prepared to work well I to go the preparation that the vestige leaks out, which know that person but a don't utter, seemed and then thought to alone take down I.
Thus at the right moment, since you have confidence like this, I the meeting give you the opportunity of performance!Sneer at in my heart, hence secretly beginning oneself that hugely inside the interest urge, quickly remit to gather the palm Lao temple cave place and prepare to oppose person's one shot to overcome.
However, but the enemy suddenly did a strange action,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, sees him shake a hand to me, immediately will receive face towel to pull down.I on seeing almost call to make a noise, originally this guy is unexpectedly our vice-president of Stegosaurus company Long Bin is once!
Once Long Bin signaled hint to follow him to me, then we the window of this house slightly climbed to go out.…Www.one 6 Ks.CN
The window outside is a stretch of grass, the lights is very hazy.We crawled to climb to a place that plants a quite a few bush.I smallest the voice ask a way:"Once vice-president, you how came?"
Once Long Bin Xiao's track:"I in fact be protect you of especially frequently the brigade take the person of brigade, just hasn't been coming out.To Wen Zong, these Japanese kidnap you to have what purpose, you make clear?"
I shake head to say:"I just thinking come out a survey!However, I don't understand Japanese and finish to know nothing a way them at say what!Once vice-president, did you understand?"
Once Long Bin ashamedly shook head to say:"I is a serve as soldier to be from, where understand what Japanese?English is also when the college of military studies at learn, now just remember some."
My wry smile says:"We can not control to their languages, that how can anyone know they exactly want to make what scheme?Want to be not me Be simply to do their captive again?"
Once Long Bin shakes head a way:"Not!It is so not best plan, even probably endanger your life safety."
I suddenly think of an affair, hence ask a way:"Once vice-president, autumn orchid and gold the kind beautiful guide was put back by them of, they were all right?"
Once Long Bin sneer way:"Where can the words of those Japanese invaderses believe?However gold kind beautiful guide body up have our to track an electronics equipments, so we soon saved they down, now already safety."
I suddenly, this just knows why when the enemy chooses hostage but spoke to threaten, originally she is to work well be kidnap a plan by the enemy!Immediately I ask a way again:"Once vice-president, are you how to find out mine?"
Once Long Bin once"Hey Hey" smiled and said:"In fact we are first following behind the satellite telephone on your body signal, is the vehicle that directly follows you afterwards.I ain't a person to come over, in addition to I, moreover still have Wen Zong your teacher sends come of the superior, they was an outer circle guard to go to after just tidying up for this a few enemies in the building for me."
Originally and indeed as expected such, the this smelly wench of Xue Cai Ling made so many arrangements but all kept in the dark I, even make me do the enemy's bait!I temporarily and inwardly hate tooth all Yang Yang of, in the mind not from signed the most ruthlessness asseveration:If there is opportunity, must beat the fart fart of that wench swollen, seeing her dare also make fun of my this superior and owner like this!
Once Long Bin sudden way:"Does the enemy almost usually come in and go out there a house, is the enemy's Kui head right there?Want to be not us to see?"
My wry smile says:"See to pour to also have no great problem, but we completely don't understand the enemy's language!"
Once Long Bin suddenly came out rare deceitful smiling face and took out the thing way of a cellular phone shape:"We record these people's voice bottom, then bring back to make vice-president Xue analyze!"
Hear him speaking of Xue Cai Ling, I finally cannot help but a way:"The vice-president means of our this Xue is really fierce, not only calculated an enemy, connected to take me be also calculated!"
Once Long Bin Yi Leng, immediately enjoyed, very and in whisper the Hey Hey smiled.Immediately way:"Wen Zong, that affair we return to a research again, let's start acting now!"
I order, hence and once Long Bin several that house window bottoms out of ten meters said by him touched.We act very and small, add it the guard here's seeming be tidied up, so we arrive at that window underneath unexpectedly and very safely.
Finally, with lend I am that very and intelligent sense of hearing, I acrossed glass to hear the voice that the inside ambiguously spread, but because of voice very small cause, once Long Bin but almost and completely had no way to listen to pure, the thing of that cellular phone shape became a decoration.…Wap.16 Ks.C n
I stared at to carefully listen to for a while, immediately big in order to be schocked, in talk of what person said in fact be not what Japanese,Beats By Dre In Ear, but typical Chinese language!And most make the public surprised of BE, one among those persons' speech seems to make me have the felling that familiar one silk knows, but my really doing not recall was who.
I continue to concentrate on ground to listen, sees an old is used unfamiliar but not smooth the voice adjust a way:"Believe in a lord, you say at come to hand purple Yun perfume direct put Wen Jia Wei?"
Another I am familiar to know of orotund way:"BE.We still want to be worked for us by him, had better not disturb him some on the other hand of nerve, with can not let our sworn enemies knew our plans!"
The old way:"However, believe in a lord, what very big advantage do you get hold of perfume companies to have?"
That what"believe in a lord" way:"This is the happy gentleman, you don't know of.In fact is one of my old friend to be interested in this perfume company, I just offer Buddha borrowed flowers."
That calls what"happy gentleman" of the old way:"Believe in a lord, can let the friend whom you respect thus should in the world seldom?"
"Believe in a lord" way:"Is seldom. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论