2012年11月18日星期日

Artist Series pour well a jilt po

Head way:"I specially regret now, if I early knowing to reach an elder brother will take advantage o the time that I fight and carry my ground old house, you say do I at the beginning and why the need for want to save him and ignite a body as a result!Once I wish the emperor of letting big Sung to keep on spreading, but ask for this many troubles.I saved you again now two, don't know you the later meeting can't be also ungrateful and turn over to beat me!"
"Can't, can't, after I return to country, definitely let two countries soldier, always knot good brothers, will never see signal fire again!"Zhao Ji and Zhao Huan quickly also the form has Tai and deeply fear Mo Qi Zhe regrets, don't put them again, that is in a mess.
Mo Qi Zhe sighs a way:"Even if beat me, I can't also, who make me weigh feelings most .Joss-stick rather princess also often say me, I what all good, be behave too heavy feelings, always the heart is too soft, so is old to suffer a los to fall into trap.Is alas, this year, be a honest person not easy ah!"
After Zhao Huan finishes listenning to, heart way:"Want to say your this person heavy feeling thick righteousness, is really a leave have no from researched, but wanted to say that your this public is soft, that can greatly have already said a head, I saw your this person not softhearted at all and started to kill a person to come to none of eyelids to blink, if this also calculates softhearted, that heart hard person get what kind?"
The old physically weak of Zhao Ji Nian is early tormented by the gold country Be getting more distressed for the mental exertion, by luck live down ground in the despair person, as long as can save oneself's life of all be into a good person.He appreciates very much to Mo Qi Zhe and really it may be said say what letter what, he way:"Love a son-in-law, I listen to person say, you have already been won the champion by the gold country, can you save us, perhaps will arouse a gold person disaffection.Didn't that break future prospects?So, I also seal you as king how?"
Mo Qi Zhe is delight with unexpected good news, hanged up on the old emperor, seal me as king, that can get territory.Is at present beautiful, need not fight, can enlarge site son, the world's most beautiful wonderful matter is only so-so!Since the chair stood to start, he gives Zhao Ji Shuang the knee to kneel to pour.Double the eyes are restraining tears, not is appreciate shed tears, but happy must drip tears.He tightly embraces Zhao Ji's thigh and sobs to say:"Father-in-law's adult be really to my son-in-law too like, the my son-in-law is a powder body ground bone Be also hard to recompense!Your old man's house deeply fears me give offense to gold country, hereafter have no place to have somewhere to stay, unexpectedly want to seal a territory to me, I ……I should say what just like!In fine, if I don't send back peaceful father-in-law's adult to face Anne, I be not individual!"
Zhao Ji fondles Mo Qi Zhe's top of head.Heart under is also touched, have never thought to seal a scepter, can let these all the commander-in-chief appreciate into this appearance and see come from personal or have prestige of!He way:"My sealing you is shoulder to shoulder a king and together enjoy rich and honored with me!".Shoulder to shoulder king is what king, where is the fief ?"Mo Qi Zhe's one Leng.His caring ground is a fief is where, what scepter pour not to put in the mind.
Zhao Ji Dao:"Shoulder to shoulder the king has no fief, is junior high school's tallest scepter, live together in the capital city ground with me!"
"Have no fief!"Mo Qi Zhe wiped to wipe tears, way:"Can does my under charge still have troops, always ashamed make them also face Anne, these people specially edible, also is all bachelor, a thinks that the women all want to go crazy, all day the Rang wears and takes a wife, I see a not equal to father-in-law an adult piece ground to me, they can become a house to establish a career as well and bear child and continue be loyal to for father-in-law!"
Zhao Huan Xin's way:"You really sign a pole and then can upwards climb, shoulder to shoulder the king's feudal title don't want and want ~only fief!"He way:"That isn't equal to the brother-in-law is king in Guangdong, there weather warm, and then have treaty ports, begging for the life is very easy, believe the brother-in-law's under charge soon can the hair house amass a fortune and marry a madam!"
"Guangdong, that also too far, don't connect into a slice as well with my ground territory!"The heart way of Mo Qi Zhe:"I am to have a pole to climb, you can pour well, a jilt pole to jilt me to most a south to go!His grandmother of, you whether don't want back to face Anne, play this kind of cheap trick with Lao Tze!"
Zhao Ji but very considerate love son-in-law, way:"You dislike there too far, but the neighboring district also has no to win the champion a ground of land, another place all direct jurisdiction!"
"Want to be not ……give° Jiangsu me, I pretty like that place of, live is as nearer as father-in-law's adult, if rather the joss-stick princess think of you, can also often go home and see!"
Two emperor facial expression toghter becomes difficult to see, Jiangsu which can seal to you, you was also greedy for too much!Zhao Huan Dao:"In fact and shoulder to shoulder Wang Di's salary is many, don't need territory."
Once Mo Qi Zhe's facial expression sink, the station is started, way:"That even if, anyway I am a Northerner, don't wish as well south, what king not king of, two of you stay to Qin Kuai, I can be not worthy to!"He smallly turned over a face.
Zhao Ji stared one eye Zhao Huan, you are many what mouth!He way:"If want to have a cake of the place for resting and recuperating to living an interest all right, visit Sichuan better according to me, country with rich natural resources, place still big, however there also the at enmity with love the son-in-law's territory border and just love a son-in-law if again not important position words, that I can't was also!"
Sichuan?Is greatly big there, can position but is at world five countries in, with vomit Fan, west summer, greatly reason, south Sung still have all of Shaanxis of the gold country in nowadays to border and belong to a sensitive region, the Piao rides a soldier to want to get there, must beat Shaanxi down first, which have this real strenght, does the Liao east didn't°yet be finished!Mo Qi Zhe saw Zhao Ji Yi's eye, you also pretty craftiness, not the saying don't give, but wait I to say don't !I am partial to say!
Mo Qi Zhe's way:"Go, Sichuan seals to the my son-in-law, only I the momentary half will can not take a post, still have to invite a father-in-law adult for me maintain for a while!"
Zhao Ji says with smile:"This is good to say, want ~only love son-in-law satisfaction become!"He saw one eye Zhao Huan, how, even if the territory gives he, he also as usual takes not to walk, a text money didn't spend, make him become the Fan king of Sung country, hereafter will the king and his ministers fitted together!
"That I hereafter is a Shu king, to?"Mo Qi Zhe asks a way.
Zhao Ji nods to call BE, make people once take a paper pen, wrote an Imperial decree, the writing form added to seal Mo Qi Zhe as Shu a king,Artist Series.Mo Qi Zhe calls to Wen Xi, let her chase this have no what substantially Imperial decree, formally accepts well, can't see the thing of advantage now.Have no quasi- later will revalue into priceless treasure, certainly need to accept like!
Got an advantage,cheap dr dre beats, Mo Qi Zhe's mood was greatly quick, he way:"Although Qin Kuai that giblets son is bad, can I see reach an elder brother true ear son also is soft, unexpectedly don't put elder brother of father-in-law's adult and Huan in the mind,he isn't understand to open hostilities with me now.Actually equal to go toward you to break an on the stage to push?Really make people disappoint, I see a Huan elder brother still and is an emperor well, I must support Huan elder brother to re- mount the throne!"
Mo Qi Zhe consumedly earth's surface some kind of loyals, this just shook to sway ground to go out and left two emperors.
Zhao Huan Xiao's track:"The emperor of the father.In reason emperor anyway also the round don't arrive nine younger brothers to sit, can he but because our north goes and mounts the throne thus, do you say that he will can't for protecting an emperor intentionally don't come to save us?"
Zhao Ji wanted to think.Also way:"I am optimistic about elephant to have this kind of may, just just and not the Qi Zhe say not clearly and listen to come is that Qin Kuai's fault.Can I how always feel be he saying to reach son?"
"I also have this felling, otherwise we call big minister, the company measures a company to measure, have to make this matter pure before facing Anne, otherwise ……" Zhao Huan's in the mind says that otherwise how die all not to know!
Zhao Ji nods to promise, hence north big ministers of Sung be all recruited, and two emperors negotiate a counterplan,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.
Follow behind two emperors to arrive at a gold country.Be determinedly not willing to surrender northern Sung of finishing the Yan Chang big minister again, all of natures are die - hards, belong to a gentleman to want minister dead, the minister has to die, if the gentleman is deathless.That I also keep your a piece of deathless person company!These people are loyals to arrive extremity ground big minister to all of two emperors, each one in advance consideration ground the benefits that is all two emperors.
Zhao Huan first just and not the Qi Zhe is with their words.Replied to say 1 time to the big minister.All without exception reply to say an affair, always need to join some own viewpoints, these is also majority of in this world affairs, why more spread more odd important reason.Zhao Huan is to don't abdicate a ground of emperor, is also Sung country ground legal ruler, he can weigh to ascend a throne after also wanting to return to country, so is replying to say for a ground of time, naturally joined Zhao Gou probably don't want to let the viewpoint that they return to country, listen to big ministers toghter nod, think speech it have a reason, be not"probably not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论