2012年11月14日星期三

dr dre beats outYou still maint

Isn't understand why is that he resulted in pain and sufferings of their husband and wife's, in his eyes, he loves Cai Wen Ji very much and loves a kid very much, the text Ji leaves of pain and sufferings let some other day hard to carry on for night, can the text Ji make him have to let go.His negating to make Cai Yan return a man is to force the pressure that holds at the Cao:"Sir, if isn't Cai E to pay to day and night remember fondly home town, the meal doesn't enjoy, the joy of the day of none of person, the kinglet absolutely can't let what her return to.Kinglet the far from weak in character generation isn't also a selfish person."
I lightly ask:"The left wise king's scepter and text Ji elder sister to you, which heavy which light?"
"Scepter?Text Ji?"Liu Bao doesn't calculate as well silly, his Leng Leng, gingerly ask me:"Is the Sir's meaning what text Ji because I am a left wise king to just leave me?Can't ah, she never cares my position."
"Is alas, " consumedly sighs tone, I looking at Liu Bao Yi's face sympathetic toward:"Left wise king, do you since know that the elder sister of text Ji isn't a so vulgar woman, how can think like this again?The big Mo is limitless, the sandstorm is chilly, the non-Han nationalities are bloodthirsty, the meal is rough, do you think to can change the text Ji elder sister's idea with your a person's love?She has a passion for her own home town, thousand times for be looted but go to her and feel humiliate.You love her and respect her, can your belong to bottom, your minister son, even does your big E pay to respect her?Does your brothers respect her?Have no.There is no close relatives' love, there is no native accent, connect the spirit canning not getting with close big fellow princess still to comfort, she is again a to be how can got by the captive's woman."
Liu Bao is quiet to is quiet to finish listenning to my to blame a rear wry smile way:"BE, I admit, in our ethnicity, text Ji they really aren't respected, can I have already made an effort."
"You have no."The my Duo Duo pressing tone makes Liu Bao be getting more upset:"If you made an effort, the text Ji elder sister basically couldn't be subjected to so several years of bitterness.If you are to sincerely love hers, should send back her in those early years."
Liu Bao Geng lived:"This, this, this ……"
I sneer at 1:"You didn't do so, how could say that you are to love text Ji an elder sister again?If sincerely love a person, will whole heartedly wear to think for the other party, meeting because her pleased but pleased, because her sad but sad.Left wise king, "I very heavily call, this form of address, the gnash teeth in hatred ground says:"Did you can once once think a little for elder sister of text Ji?"
Liu Bao forced to open my pressing vision:"I, I, I ……is that I don't deserve her."
Lookinging at Liu Bao already six absolute being Be getting more ownerless, I continue to light fire:"The left wise king thinks that the elder sister of text Ji needs of just a go together with ascend her of man?I read a few song phrases to let you listen to:Don't call remaining years of life Xi but must return, fondle to embrace beard son Xi to note next be stained with dress.The man makes to face my Xi's four male 騑s騑 , the beard Xi son who know?And I the life and death Xi meet at this time, sorrow for son Xi the day have no shining glory, how get the wing Xi return Ru.One step one far Xi foot Be difficult to move, the soul eliminates to copy unique Xi conjugal love to loose.Ten have three to clap Xi Xian to urgently adjust sad, the liver and intestines stirs to stab Xi a person Mo I know.The body returns to the fatherland Xi son Mo it with, the heart hangs Xi long such as hungry.The creation Xi has rise and fall at 4:00, only I sorrow bitterness the Xi not and temporary move.The mountain highland Kuo Xi sees the Ru don't expect, more the dead hour Lan Xi dream Ru comes to Si.The in a dream keeps hand Xi a pleased a sad, after feeling pain I the heart Xi didn't take a rest.Ten have four to clap the tears of Xi Ti to hand over to hang, river water east flows Xi heart to think.15 clap Xi stanza to adjust to urge, the spirit fills chest Xi who know a song?Place Qiong Lu the Xi is accidentally extremely vulgar.Wish return Xi for sky from the desire, again still man country Xi joyful foot.The heart has the bosom Xi the sorrow to turn deeply, the sun and moon unselfish Xi once didn't shine on to face.The son mother separates a Xi idea no wonder that, separates with sky more Xi such as the company three, the life and death not and mutually knows where the Xi looks for!16 clap Xi to think boundless, I am each with son Xi a square.Day month of east west the Xi Tu mutually hope, get not mutually with Xi empty break bowel.Don't forget to the camp grass Xi sorrow, play to blare piano Xi feeling He Shang!Now don't the son Xi return a home town, the old hatred even Xi lately resents long!The Qi blood faces upward the Xi tell Cang Cang, beard for living Xi only Li this Yang!"
Melodious modulation in tone of voice in deeply is desolate and diffused and with full intention mournful, Liu Bao whole body stiff, but two kids have already cried bitterly to make a noise.Liu Bao sob a long time just wry smile way:"Text Ji, she, she, seldom she concerns about children thus."
I positive color way:"This phrase is a text Ji the elder sister return south make, these several years, each time arrive big wild goose at the time that south flew, she was always silent to take a distant view the clouds of north.I think, if can, she will step cloud to look for son.Left wise king, if I am you, will help the text Ji elder sister's wish, let her this present life of the regret is a little bit little."
Liu Bao stretches hand to hug two kids into bosom, don't give up ground to looking at them:"Is the Sir's meaning it you that cans take kid to see their mother?Can those people can treat kindly my kid?I, I have no they, connect at 1:00 read to think also have no."
Is really stupid ah, my in the mind is dark to scold, on the mouth but can sigh:"Left wise king, in those early years text Ji the elder sister was connected come back after, Wei's king once had intention to choose youth handsome just for it chose go together with, is if obstruct.You know why?"The left wise king in an absent sort of way shakes, I continue way:"Because I am stupid.I think that all of worldly genuine feelings are mutually the life and deaths like that of Wen Hou husband and wife from, I think to fall in love with text Ji the elder sister's person should be able to abandon everything for her and disregard ground to make track for since then, really till then, the husband and kid together returns to her, unlike another choose a man have to live quite a fewly?Unfortunately, I saw the someone high."
Liu Bao finally listenned to understand, his Zhang Zhu outspoken pant, but could not say words.His eldest son the Di turn very intelligent, say to Liu Bao right away:"The king of the father, the Sir's meaning is that you can take me to visit a mother with younger brother."
Liu Bao's wry smile, slowly release a kid, to my a gift:"I understand what Sir said selfish and weak in character.Can, clan inside not give an account, if visit and perhaps want Wei's king to arrange approval.This, can invite a Sir to say feeling for me."
I shake:"I can't say.If you can really give up the left wise king's seat have ever been to and live as recluse of life, I pour is want way for you.Anyway I build for the elder sister of text Ji of residence is under the hillside outside the city, the human footprints is few.If still the suspicion make, such as can also look for another ground for elder sister of text Ji again."
Liu Bao 1, lower the head meditation.Lead for a long time, just the title hopes toward me:" Invite a Sir to advise."
I also ignore him to have to make a firm decision and said way to come out:"You still maintain a certain nomad's way of life life now and hunt is also a matter often.If you take how many close Weis and the kid disappeared at Shan-li hunting, don't calculate as well rare?Your eldest son can also inherit your scepter, your younger brother can also inherit scepter.As for who come to be this left wise king, with you also have no what relation, the imperial government will take care of.Certainly, if you want to be this left wise king for son, I also say there at Wei's king last words."
Liu Bao wanted to think:"The Sir's words don't have no truth, need kinglet's consider thoughtful empress again ……"
I put a hand:"Tomorrow I will set out and had no so and wait you for several times.So, I have already sealed letter here, you did to decide, take it arrive the virtuous Yu wine shop of whichever big city defense letter to the shopkeeper see, they will arrange like your route of travel.However, "I for a while, the eye dew murderous look warns him:"If the result of left wise consider king is to maintain present condition, this believes you to burn down, otherwise, my person has an accident and rest strange hot such as the cruel hand."
Liu Bao gives a tremble, the hands once connected that, and I had already written a letter and took an oath with the posture of the most solemn The Huns:"Thank a Sir, Liu Bao uses first the fame of the Zu to take an oath:This reputation with need not, can't have 3 people to know."
I order and start father and son 3 people sent out Inn,dr dre beats.Left wise Wang Yao can really abandon everything seeks Cai Wen Ji, here how much will produce some troubles, his son's age not old, the ability cans not take, either many, can not vanquish own uncle and the uncles.We then instigating from it is some kind of, this left wise Wang Bu doesn't split up just strange.Waiting them certainly was about disorderly, we nature will the high carriage appear, with support the left wise king's son for, malicious stroke for a while the opposition faction , by so doing, probably exist of concealed suffer from and then thoroughly get rid of.But Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论